Imagen de perfil

MMOEXP

• Grupo público
  • hace 1 mes, 2 semanas

publicaciones

miembros

Feel free to disagree, but don’t behave like this exact case is this incredibly

Home Foros MMOEXP Feel free to disagree, but don’t behave like this exact case is this incredibly

Este tema contiene 1 voz y tiene 0 respuestas.
1 voz
0 respuestas
  • Autor
    Weiweismart
    Participante

EA does not care for people that are not investors. Removing Kaepernick’s name out of tunes in Madden 2 years in a row shows it. Companies do not need you to defend themlet their attorneys do this work. EDIT: Let me be clear. But we shouldn’t praise a company for reaching the absolute bare minimum. You aren’t cool and Mut 21 coins ethical for thanking corporations for not spitting on you. We ought to praise firms who show patterns of positivity.

Feel free to disagree, but don’t behave like this exact case is this incredibly complex morally-grey circumstance. I mean I believed there were fairly strict regulations on whose names and likeliness may be utilized in Madden. Just like Belicheck and Payton are not in Madden because they aren’t part of the NFLCA and that’s who EA has a contract with. They might have to cover Kap if his name is utilized and therefore are probably avoiding that. That and Kap is not exactly welcome in the NFL planet (not speaking about fans) anymore.

They both backpeddled and apologized when they were called out. They do not have rights to Kap’s likeness in the game however they could mention him in the tune (as they have plenty of additional public figures in different tunes ). The simple fact that they did this 2 years in a row indicates it wasn’t an innocent oversight but a real choice to collaborate with a fundamentally racist act of collusion within the NFL.

I am not defending a company. I’m not saying EA is a bastion of social justice. Many people generally (not merely reddit) can’t see past black and white. That is why negativity floats to the top in all social media. Cynicism inspires outrage and outrage inspires more clicks. That is why negativity floats to the top in most social websites. This is a significant element. Youtube for one has completed studies, since it is a huge portion of their business and they want to know it. There’s been testimony to congress about it I’ve watched but can’t find right now. What they need is participation and the more negatively framed something is that the more folks will click it as it comes up in your recommendations.

Companies do not want you to defend them, let their attorneys do that work. “Firms don’t need you to defend them”, but attacking businesses when they are doing the proper thing is necessary and productive?It doesn’t matter if it is for buy Madden 21 coins PR reasons, they’re still increasing awareness to this problem and hurting nobody by doing this procedure.

Usted debe estar logeado para responder a este tema.

Be Part of our
Next Community Events

Be part of our next Community Events & meet other people like you.
Share, discuss & Enjoy new experiences!

Developed by the Themosaurus Team for WordPress